RepriseHosting is a merchant founded in 2012. It supports PayPal and Alipay. It is mainly engaged in the independent server business of the Seattle data center on the western coast of the United States. Its characteristic is that the data center on the western coast of the United States has a good geographical advantage in Asia Pacific and North America. It can satisfy North America at the same time. And users in the Asia-Pacific region need low-latency access. In March 2021, RepriseHosting has four special promotion plans for US West independent servers, offering a maximum lifetime 30% discount, and the minimum discount is only $27.96/month! In addition, you can get a 120G SSD solid state drive for free if you purchase a server descendant and submit a work order. If you are a new user, you can also upgrade the double memory for free! If you purchase at the original price and use a specific coupon code, you can upgrade the bandwidth network to 50Mbps and enjoy unlimited monthly data! Compared with other businesses, RepriseHosting’s promotional operations are relatively objective.
1. RepriseHosting’s latest independent server promotion
At present, the independent server discounts listed in this article are as follows. One order intelligently uses one discount code, so the three discount codes listed below can only choose one of three. Double memory, free 120G hard drive can be used with any discount code.
- 1. Lifetime 30% discount code: BLACKFRIDAYINMAR
- 2. Change the bandwidth and flow rate to 50Mbps and enjoy unlimited flow rate discount code: IWANTUNMETERED
- 3. A permanent discount of 10 dollars, or a 10% discount coupon code: DED10 or ZZDED10
- 4. Submit a work order and add a 120GB SSD hard drive for free
- 5. When a new user fills in the registration information after the order is submitted, enter: WHT DOUBLE22 or LET DOUBLE22 in the column of How did you hear about us? to get double the order memory.
2. RepriseHosting Seattle Dedicated Server Special Plan
The promotion configuration defaults as follows. Note that the bandwidth is 150Mbps by default, and it only costs $1/month to upgrade to 1Gbps bandwidth, so it is recommended to upgrade to a 1Gbps bandwidth port.
Test IP: 18.104.22.168
|CPU||RAM||hard disk||bandwidth||IPv4||Price (month)||link|