DigitalOcean is an established American merchant founded in 2012. It is an early cloud server merchant with an hourly computer room model. It is comparable in popularity to Linode and vultr, and the billing models of the three merchants are also similar. , Are more suitable for long-term stable project operation, especially for overseas business purposes. The latest news about DigitalOcean is that the merchant has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange in March 2021! In addition, as early as February 2021, DigitalOcean also launched a new AMD+NVMe SSD cloud server. Its cloud server products include Intel CPU+SSD hard disk, Intel CPU+NVMe SSD hard disk and AMD+NVMe SSD hard disk. You can choose from three categories, the lowest Configuration and Linode, vultr always start at $5/month!
Why does DigitalOcean always mention Linode and vultr, because the nature of the services of these merchants is basically the same, and the promotion of the promotion plan is basically the same! The difference between the three is relatively small, there is only a difference in the computer room! DigitalOcean, like Linode and vultr, has a free USD consumption quota for new users! DigitalOcean currently has a relatively large promotion for new users in May 2021, with a direct gift of $100, valid for 60 days! You can have unlimited consumption of DigitalOcean personnel cloud server products within 60 days, and the merchants will recycle them if they are used up within a fixed period of time!
If you are interested in Linode and vultr promotions, you can check the following two articles. The latest Linode and vultr promotions in 2021 are as follows:
- Linode cloud server 2021 latest new user discount activity (Linode registration to send $100 coupon code)
- Hourly billing cloud server vultr 2021 latest offer_ New user registration to get $50 (support Alipay)
1, DigitalOcean AMD processor NVMe SSD hard disk cloud server (from $6/month)
The following only lists the DigitalOcean AMD NVMe cloud server products. In addition, Intel SSD, Intel NVMe cloud server configurations and prices can be found here: DigitalOcean launches AMD+NVMe high-performance cloud server Starting from $6/month (8 computer rooms/register to send $100)!
|1 core||1G||25G||1TB||$6/month||click Direct|
|1 core||2G||50G||5TB||$12/month||click Direct|
|2 cores||2G||60G||5TB||$18/month||click Direct|
|2 cores||4G||80G||6TB||$24/month||click Direct|
2, DigitalOcean computer room test IP
The following is the test IP of all computer rooms of DigitalOcean cloud server. San Francisco is located in the west of the United States. If you need to take into account the access to the Asia-Pacific region, you can consider the San Francisco computer room!
- New York 1 (Eastern US): http://speedtest-nyc1.digitalocean.com/100mb.test
- New York 2 (Eastern US): http://speedtest-nyc2.digitalocean.com/100mb.test
- New York 3 (Eastern US): http://speedtest-nyc3.digitalocean.com/100mb.test
- San Francisco 1 (Western US): http://speedtest-sfo1.digitalocean.com/100mb.test
- San Francisco 2 (Western US): http://speedtest-sfo2.digitalocean.com/100mb.test
- Singapore: http://speedtest-sgp1.digitalocean.com/100mb.test
- London (UK): http://speedtest-lon1.digitalocean.com/100mb.test
- Frankfurt (Germany): http://speedtest-fra1.digitalocean.com/100mb.test
- Toronto (Canada): http://speedtest-tor1.digitalocean.com/100mb.test
- Bangalore (India): http://speedtest-blr1.digitalocean.com/100mb.test
- Amsterdam 2 (Netherlands): http://speedtest-ams2.digitalocean.com/100mb.test
- Amsterdam 3 (Netherlands): http://speedtest-ams3.digitalocean.com/100mb.test